The current menu is attached below.
The charge for a school meal is £2.50 per meal or £12.50 per week.
School meals must be paid for in advance either weekly each Monday or at the beginning of each term via the Arbor Parent Portal system to pay directly to school, however cash or cheques can be accepted by prior arrangement with the office. If your child does not have dinners regularly, but you would like them to have an occasional dinner then these can be paid for daily.
Free school meals
All children in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 can receive school meals at no cost to you.
Year 3/Key Stage 2 and older
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please complete the form below and return to the school office to check for eligibility. If you are unable to print it out, please request a copy from the school office.