The resources below are in addition to our homework booklet. They should provide an exciting variety of ideas!
Please click on the links or see resources below.
Fitz Kidz - see the booklet attached below for a range of different ideas and activities.
Occupational Therapy - resources
Speech and Language Therapy - resources
Reading - see the attachment below for online reading support through www.phonicsplay.co.uk and the Oxford Owl reading scheme.
- Real PE - see attachment below.
- School Games - complete daily challenges, try different games and explore different resources. Click on the link - School Games .
- Soundabout (see attachment below)
- TACPAC (see attachment below)
Dance, Craft and Science
Flamingo Chicks run inclusive dance sessions which are online. Each beautifully-paced dance session includes adaptations and ways to support different learners. They come with a themed craft activity and a themed science activity. The intention is that it can all be done from home, with resources families are likely to have. Please click on the link - Flamingo Chicks .
ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants) - see attachments below
- free daily activities (see attachment below)
- tips for supporting children with ASD (see attachment below)
- tips for parents (see attachment below)