The resources below are in addition to the class specific resources and our homework booklet. They should provide an exciting variety of ideas!
We will aim to frequently add to this page so keeping logging on!
Please click on the links or see resources below.
Fitz Kidz - see the booklet attached below for a range of different ideas and activities.
Occupational Therapy - resources
Speech and Language Therapy - resources
Reading - see the attachment below for online reading support through www.phonicsplay.co.uk and the Oxford Owl reading scheme.
- Real PE - see attachment below.
- School Games - complete daily challenges, try different games and explore different resources. Click on the link - School Games .
- Soundabout (see attachment below)
- TACPAC (see attachment below)
Dance, Craft and Science
Flamingo Chicks run inclusive dance sessions which are online. Each beautifully-paced dance session includes adaptations and ways to support different learners. They come with a themed craft activity and a themed science activity. The intention is that it can all be done from home, with resources families are likely to have. Please click on the link - Flamingo Chicks .
ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants) - see attachments below
- free daily activities (see attachment below)
- tips for supporting children with ASD (see attachment below)
- tips for parents (see attachment below)
Harry Potter Themed
- Please click on the link for some Harry Potter themed resources.