The special school nurses for Fitzwaryn School are:
Natalie Canfer, Senior Special School Nurse
Andrea Farres, Special School Nurse
They work part time in school on term time only contracts. Please see PDF download below for details of the nursing service.
For nurses availability please contact school office on 01235 764504.
Please remember the following points about medicines in school:
- Wherever possible, please arrange for medicines to be given at home rather than during the school day.
- If your child requires daily medication at school, please complete the consent form.
- All medicines (except paracetamol / Calpol) must be prescribed, be in their original containers and carry a correct pharmacy label and expiry date.
- Paracetamol (Calpol) is not stored at school for general use; so please send it in only if your child needs it.
- You must notify staff of any medication changes in writing
- Let the school know if you are sending medicines in to go to away overnight/ weekend i.e. respite, so they can be locked away safely.
Staff cannot administer medicine unless they have written consent and correctly labelled medicine.