Drop off and pick up arrangements at Fitzwaryn School – Guidance
Drop off in the morning
- There is a one-way system in operation, please follow staff instructions.
- Staff will collect pupils from vehicles, please stay in your vehicles until that point.
- Staff will collect pupils in sections.
- The first section will be collected at 8.55am.
- These vehicles will then leave site.
- All vehicles move forwards in the carpark.
- The second section will be collected.
- Staff will indicate when it is safe to leave.
- Please wait to exit in turn and do not pull out around other vehicles.
- If you are late and the pupil entrance doors are shut, please bring pupils to the main reception.
Pick up in the afternoon
- Driveway gates open automatically at 2:55pm for transport vehicles – taxis and minibuses only.
- Parents may enter site from 3.05pm only.
- Staff will bring pupils to vehicles so please stay in your vehicles.
- No waiting in the driveway, this must always be kept clear for emergency vehicle access.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- Please be considerate of those vehicles that need access to a tail lift.
- No parking between the gates and the first crossing as this will prevent the gates closing.
- The gates close automatically at 3:14pm. No waiting in the driveway.
- Follow the route around the car park, please park considerately to ensure all car parking space is utilised.
- When the gates close at 3.14pm there will be no vehicle movement in the car park.
- Once all vehicles have loaded, the gates will open, and everybody will be able to leave.
Arriving on foot
- Please do not arrive before 8.55am or 3.15pm and maintain social distancing when at the entrance.
- Drop off points:
- Pupil Entrance – Maple, Beech, Cedar, Hazel
- Sensory Theatre Entrance – Ash, Willow, Rowan, Pine
- Senior School Entrance – Chestnut, Holly
- Student Centre Entrance – Student Centre
- Our overall aim is to ensure the safety and well-being of our pupils.
- For the safety of all, please apply your hand brake and switch off your engine as soon as you are parked appropriately. Your vehicle should not be re-started until the vehicle in front starts to move off.
- For Transport Providers:
- Please always wear your badges.
- If a pupil’s medication is given to you by a member of staff, please ensure it is handed on to a responsible adult
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. These arrangements will be regularly reviewed.